ZYP Boron Nitride Mold Release Spray 13oz- Formerly Mr97
- Ships in 48 hours M-F except US Holidays. NOT a Free Ship item.>
ZYP Boron Nitride Mold Release Spray- 13oz - Formerly Mr97
ZYP is the only Boron Nitride aerosol rated for higher fusing temperatures (up to1800 f
Note: Spray an even coat of ZYP Boron (MR-97) on a mold and it seals the surface, preventing the future use of traditional primers.
• Produces a flawlessly smooth finish
• Effective at temperatures up to 1800° F
• Works with stainless steel and ceramic molds
• Releases glass easily from slumping and casting molds
• Spray-on formula - 13 oz
Temperature Range to:
• 1,800°F (1,000°C) in air
• 2,500°F (1,400°C) under vacuum
• 3,200°F (1,800°C) in reducing or inert environments
NOTICE: Do NOT order if your local weather could produce freezing temperatures. Damage WILL occur to the chemicals in extremely cold temperatures.
We take every precaution to package and protect during shipping and will NOT assume responsibility, nor will the Shipper pay for an insurance claim.