Fused Glass Enamel Paint Threads Black Kiln Fire
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
Fused Glass Enamel Paint Threads in 1/2 oz bag. An opaque Black color ready to Kiln Fire.
Black is a non-color in Glass Enamel Paint threads but important to add to your collection. Use them to create shading or a little drama. Threads can be easily cut to create an exact dimension! Try to melt, bend them to create random flowing shapes.
- Weight: Each container contains 1/2 ounce (15 grams)
- Dimension: Each thread varies in thickness, 1 to 3 mm. A few vary in shape but more are thin and straight.
- Color: Opaque Black for shading or drama.
- Applications: Fused Glass COE 90, COE 96 or float (window) glass.
- Lead Free: Yes, Eco Friendly and Food Safe and Made in the USA!
- Kiln Temperature: Best Results: Fire to a full fuse of at least 1450º F in a glass kiln or cone 015-016 in a ceramic kiln. Can be cured at 1325º F but colors may not spread out as much on the glass surface.
Note: Fusing glass enamel paints will hold their color to a much higher temperature when used on ceramic or porcelain bisque.
- Manufacturer: Thompson Enamel
1. Cut them, bend them using a candle flame or just sprinkle them onto your glass and fire to a full fuse.
2. You can use them separately or as an enhancement with our other Enamel Paints or Bubble Paints for way cool effects!
Learning Guide: Read our Free Tips and Tricks on Fused Glass Enamel Paints
Example: Project 025 Color Crazed Heart Fused Glass Pendant