Fused Glass Enamel Paint Threads Blue Kiln Fire
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
Fused Glass Enamel Paint Threads in 1/2 oz bag. An opaque Blue color ready to Kiln Fire.
This blue is more of a beautiful sapphire color to round out your Glass Enamel Paint thread collection. Great for sky accents and sea designs. Threads are easy to use with a snap or cut to size! Can be flame melted prior to fusing to create unique shapes.
- Weight: Each container contains 1/2 ounce (15 grams)
- Dimension: Each thread varies in thickness, 1 to 3 mm. A few vary in shape but more are thin and straight.
- Color: Opaque Blue.
- Applications: Fused Glass COE 90, COE 96 or float (window) glass.
- Lead Free: Yes, Eco Friendly and Food Safe and Made in the USA!
- Kiln Temperature: Best Results: Fire to a full fuse of at least 1450º F in a glass kiln or cone 015-016 in a ceramic kiln. Can be cured at 1325º F but colors may not spread out as much on the glass surface.
Note: Fusing glass enamel paints will hold their color to a much higher temperature when used on ceramic or porcelain bisque.
- Manufacturer: Thompson Enamel
1. Cut them, bend them using a candle flame or just sprinkle them onto your glass and fire to a full fuse.
2. You can use them separately or as an enhancement with our other Enamel Paints or Bubble Paints for way cool effects!
Learning Guide: Read our Free Tips and Tricks on Fused Glass Enamel Paints
Example: Project 025 Color Crazed Heart Fused Glass Pendant