Fused Glass Enamel Paint Threads Yellow Kiln Fire
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
Fused Glass Enamel Paint Threads in 1/2 oz bag. An opaque Yellow color ready to Kiln Fire.
Yellow is one of the most popular accent colors in Glass Enamel Paint threads. Super easy to use and just plan fun! Great to add color splashes, twists or random designs.
- Weight: Each container contains 1/2 ounce (15 grams)
- Dimension: Each thread varies in thickness, 1 to 3 mm. A few vary in shape but more are thin and straight.
- Color: Opaque Yellow is a bright color.
- Applications: Fused Glass COE 90, COE 96 or float (window) glass.
- Lead Free: Yes, Eco Friendly and Food Safe and Made in the USA!
- Kiln Temperature: Best Results: Fire to a full fuse of at least 1450º F in a glass kiln or cone 015-016 in a ceramic kiln. Can be cured at 1325º F but colors may not spread out as much on the glass surface.
Note: Fusing glass enamel paints will hold their color to a much higher temperature when used on ceramic or porcelain bisque.
- Manufacturer: Thompson Enamel
1. Cut them, bend them using a candle flame or just sprinkle them onto your glass and fire to a full fuse.
2. You can use them separately or as an enhancement with our other Enamel Paints or Bubble Paints for way cool effects!
Learning Guide: Read our Free Tips and Tricks on Fused Glass Enamel Paints
Example: Project 025 Color Crazed Heart Fused Glass Pendant