Millefiori Multi Color Sliced Flower Uniques Fusible COE90
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
Millefiori Multi Color Sliced Flower Uniques Fusible COE90 in a 1 oz size.
We are proud to offer Our own Go Fusing "Limited Release" Multi-Color COE90 Compatible glass sliced Millefiori assortment. The Flameworkers was given complete creative freedom to design. The patterns are limited in internal and external colors as well as dimensions and patterns are a unique eclectic mix. Colors included may also vary by package and include yellow, red, white, black, blue and green.
You will see many spelling versions: Millefiori, Murrine, Murrhine, Murrina because of the Latin roots and translations from Italian to English. In general, it is a slice of mosaic cane and each cane is a cross-sectional pattern preserved in each slice. Millefiori is used as an applied decoration or sometimes to make an entire vessel.
The Millefiori design is translated Italian meaning a thousand flowers. The creation of Millefiori often produces Millefiori when sliced but the more complex designs comes the glass canes being hand dipped into various pots of colored to colored glass to create scenes.
- Availability: Always stocked, each batch of colors may vary slightly.
- Quantity: Approximately 50 pieces
- Size: 1 ounce package = Approximately 45 to 50 pieces
Thickness: 5 to 8 mm
Diameter: 3/16-1/2 inches (5 mm to 8 mm)
- Manufacturer: China
- Cane: COE90 color variations
- Use: Great for Fused Glass, Flame Work, Blown Glass or Mosaic Designs