Millefiori Multi Color Sliced Large Flower Pattern Fusible COE96
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
Millefiori Multi Color Sliced Large Flower Pattern Fusible COE96 1 oz size.
This is Our own Go Fusing Multi-Color COE96 Compatible glass sliced Large Millefiori assortment. It varies in internal and external colors as well as dimensions. Colors included may also vary by package and include yellow, red, white, black, blue and green. The background is clear glass. Due to the larger size of each piece of milli, you will not get as many in a package but then again, you do not need as many to make a pendant and you can enjoy the flower designs more.
The Millefiori design is translated Italian meaning a thousand flowers. The creation of Millefiori often produces Millefiori when sliced but the more complex designs comes the glass canes being hand dipped into various pots of colored to colored glass to create scenes.
- Availability: Always stocked, each batch of colors may vary slightly.
- Quantity: Approximately 15-19 pieces
- Size: 1 ounce package = Approximately 13 to 17 pieces
Thickness: 4 to 7 mm, We slice them thin to provide better variety in each pack
Diameter: 1/2 to 3/4 inches (8 mm to 19 mm)
- Manufacturer: A Sanborn Corporation
- Cane: COE 96 color variations
- Use: Great for Fused Glass, Flame Work, Blown Glass or Mosaic Designs
You will see many spelling versions: Millefiori, Murrine, Murrhine, Murrina because of the Latin roots and translations from Italian to English. In general, it is a slice of mosaic cane and each cane is a cross-sectional pattern preserved in each slice. Millefiori is used as an applied decoration or sometimes to make an entire vessel.