Hi Fire Primer Mold & Shelf Primer Hotline Glass Fusing Supplies 1.5
- Free Ship US Only. Ships in 48 hrs (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays.
Free US Shipping for Hotline Hi Fire Primer Kiln Wash Shelf or Mold Primer: 1 1/2 lb size. This Free Shipping option is for the Hi Fire Primer. It is a formula of alumina and low-fluxing clays. It is designed to withstand the high kiln temperatures required for glass raking (sometimes called combing). It does contain a dye which burns off when firing and will not effect your fused glass. An excellent smooth finish between the glass and kiln shelf but it is also excellent for coating mandrels for beadmaking.
- Hotline Hi Fire Primer (kiln wash) fires to 10F (843C) and higher.
- Mix 1 part to 5 parts water in a container with a lid
- Apply as multiple thin layers. allowing each layer to dry between coats
- Applies smoothly and lasts for multiple firings
- Shake to mix between layers applied with Soft bristle Haik Brush
Contains: 1 1/2 lb (680.39 grams) in a Heavy Zip Lock to keep dry.
When applied per instructions, glass does not stick to the shelf or to the glass.
To removes from shelf after firing with a stiff brushing or by wiping with a damp sponge.
Always wear an NIOSH approved mask as it contains silicates and alumina hydrate in powder form.
Click Here to Read MSDS
General Safety: Always wear a mask as product contains powder silicates.