Rainbow Linear Specialty Sheet Glass COE96 Opal or Transparent
- Specialty Sheet Glass Ships In 2 to 4 days (Mon -Fri) Not a Free Ship Item
Rainbow Linear Specialty Sheet Glass COE96 Opal or Transparent.
This is a Go Fusing original using all Oceanside components as a Specialty Glass under our brand Coloritz tm!
The linear specialty glass has 5 bright transparent or opal colors: Green, Blue, Red, Orange and Yellow. The base glass is a clear reed with provide add additional dimensions with ridges and valleys in the design. The color covers the full sheet. The starting and ending in colors may not be the same but the progress color order will stay the same. The color does fill in the valley and you can add additional clear frit to reduce the texture of the glass without loosing the rainbow effect. This glass could also be fused to another piece of glass using a firing schedule from a tack, slump fuse. We do not suggest a full molten fuse as you will loose the textural effect of the reed clear which can also create a prism effect when hung.
This design is a custom hand made fusible sheet glass so it can add 2 days to your order shipment!
- Manufacture: Coloritz by A Sanborn Corporation
- Base and Accessory Glass Components: Oceanside Glasstile
- Streamer / Stringers Uroboros by Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COE.
- Glass Frit by Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COE
- SKU: 96-10-Linear
- Base Color: Ice Clear Reed Transparent
- Category: Customizable Specialty Glass
- Texture: Textured on Tack Fuse side, semi smooth on other
- Opacity: Determined by the choice of color Streamer: Transparent or Opal
- Stringers: Blue, Red, Green, Orange and Yellow
- Classification: Handmade System 96® Sheet Glass
- Precut Glass Sizes:
6 inches x 6 inches (101.6mm x 101.6mm)
6 inches x 12 inches (101.6mm x 203.2mm)
12 inches x 12 inches (304 mm x 304 mm)
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Made in USA
- Kiln Fired to a Tack Fuse and ready for additional firings up to a Full Fuse
I love it-purchased 3 times already-will buy again when needed. Easy to work with snd end result after fusing is perfect! A must buy product
This is glass is really fun. Many things can be made from it and they will need very little enhancement. I used them to make spoon rests and bowls