Rainbow Tranparent Mardi Gras Specialty Sheet Glass COE96 Choose-A-Base
- Specialty Sheet Glass Ships In 2 to 4 days (Mon -Fri) Not a Free Ship Item
Rainbow Transparent Mardi Gras Specialty Sheet Glass COE96 Choose-A-Base is made with System 96 Oceanside Compatilble 96 COE Accessory Glass Components.
This is a Go Fusing original using all Oceanside components as a Specialty Glass under our brand Coloritz tm!
Our specialty glass has 5 bright transparent color choices: Green, Blue, Red, Orange and Yellow. The transparent Frit and Stringer Streamers help add additional reflections to the design. The random angles of the Streamers are even placed across the base glass, covering the full sheet. The layout and combined bright colors project fun and visual interest. No two sheets will have he same layout.
Everyone loves the mistique of a rainbown, representing wishes, dreams and even a lepricon's pot of gold at one end of he rainbow.
It also used into today's society as a symbol of the LBGTQ community and gay rights.
However you wish to interpet the meaning of a rainbow, it will always be widely seen thru out your lifetime and often after a rain shower right out side your door.
This design is a custom hand made fusible sheet glass so it can add 2 days to your order shipment!
- Manufacture: Coloritz by A Sanborn Corporation
- Base and Accessory Glass Components: Oceanside Glasstile
- Streamer / Stringers Uroboros by Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COE.
- Glass Frit by Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COE
- SKU: 96-Mardi-Gras-Christmas
- Base Color: Ice Clear Transparent or White Opaque
- Category: Customizable Specialty Glass
- Texture: Textured on Tack Fuse side, semi smooth on other
- Opacity: Streamer and Frit is transparent
- Stringers: Blue, Red, Green, Orange and Yellow transparent treated with a gold tone
- Classification: Handmade System 96® Sheet Glass
- Precut Glass Sizes:
6 inches x 12 inches (101.6mm x 203.2mm)
12 inches x 12 inches (304 mm x 304 mm)
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Made in USA
- Kiln Fired to a Tack Fuse and ready for additional firings up to a Full Fuse