Star Frit Cast Mold Double Six Point EZ4U Star of David
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) Not a Free Ship Item
Star Frit Cast Mold Double Six Point EZ4U
This Star Frit Cast mold can also be a Star of David Cast Mold. It gives you more 3D emphasis on the 6 points of the star by repeating the star indented. Stars are a universal shape and not just for Star of David Designs or glass Christmas ornaments. Create a variety of Frit Star Castings and don't forget to add some shimmery iridescent frit or sprinkle mica powder over it in a second tack fuse firing. What ever design you think of, make sure to take advantage of the indentations which is a repeat of the larger overall design of the six point star. Cast away frit accent colors for your fused glass designs.
- Frit Fill Weight: 1 1/2 ounces, 42 grams
- Fused Glass Shape: Star within a star, star of David
Lip (outer Edge): 1/4 inch (6.4 mm)
- Inside Diameter: 2 1/8 W x 2 1/8 D inches, (53 mm W x 53 D)
- Outside Diameter: 2 3/8 W x 2 1/2 D inches, (60 mm W x 63 D)
Adjust the frit amounts to achieve the desired thickness of glass.
Get creative with a Frit Cast Double Star of David mold today!