Glass Slumping Mold - Round Drop Ring 3 Sizes
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) Not a Free Ship Item
Glass Slumping Mold or Round Drop Ring has many uses:
Drop Ring Vases are the obvious 1st choice for use with bouquets or bud vases. When not being used perched upon kiln post you can set the drop ring on your shelf and make a plate or coaster. The possibilities are endless!
- Outer Lip: 1 3/4 inch (4.45 cm)
- Diameter: 5 7/8 inches (14.9 cm)
- Center Opening: 2 3/8 inch (6 cm)
- Diameter: 6 7/8 inches (17.46 cm)
- Center Opening: 2 7/8 inches (7.3 cm)
- Outer Lip: 1 7/8 inches (4.76 cm)
- Diameter: 9 inches (22.86 cm)
- Center Opening: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Outer Lip: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Set it right on your kiln shelf and slow slump a round circle over it.
- Use as a Drop Ring Vase. This ceramic Mold is easy to use. Make you should always elevate molds for proper air circulation. Smooth surface, accepts kiln wash uniformly, and will not crack under repeated usage when handled properly. Individual molds may have slight variations in dimensions as shown.
TIP: Mold should always be elevated on kiln posts for proper air circulation. When using to fire glass directly onto kiln shelf then we recommend the addition of use shelf paper on top of a primed kiln shelf like:
Bullseye Thin Fire or Spectrum's Papyros