Blown Glass Scrap Glass Spectrum COE96 Colors 2 Pound Increments
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays (or International Coupons can Apply)
Free US Ship Blown Glass Scrap Glass Spectrum COE96 Colors 2 Pound Increments
Hand blown glass scraps chunks, chips and twisted cane. Each piece is unique from a blown glass creation knock off or component. All glass is created from COE 96 Spectrum glass.
Let your creativity run wild! They are fantastic for Casting or Polt Melts and also creating fabulous pendants with depth!
- Dimension: Each piece is uniquely shaped. Ranging from 1 to 4 inches on average.
- Thickness: Each piece varies from 2 mm to 10 mm Average
- Product: Blown Glass, Scraps, Chips, Twisted Canes
- Manufacturer: Spectrum Glass
- Colors: Mixed Reichenbach Glass
- Shipping: Free in US. International customers can apply Coupons from Newsletter
- Note: Because this is scrap glass, it is not annealed and can easily be crushed into smaller pieces.
Get Creative today and Go Fusing with Blown Scrap Glass Spectrum COE96!
Challenge yourself to make something from scrap or challenge the scrap to show you what you can make. Either way, the lumps of blown bits offer up intriguing possibilities. Some are flashes of color within a heavy clear case; some are flat bits, some are squiggly rods. Always interesting and always a treasure hunt of possibilities.
Very good amount of glass for the money. Very pretty pieces.
Really liked the variety of the glass.
Ordered the 4lb for free shipping very well packaged but disappointed in mix - 2 pretty good size pieces were thrown in very plain, love the mix of other colors .
use for mixed media projects. the weirder and bigger the pieces the better
love the chunky pieces
I love these pieces for fusing, lots of variety in color. Great price and fast delivery
Well, not really blown away, but you can find some interesting colors and patterns depending on the scrap. For jewelry making or that special something while casting or fusing, this is a nice assortment and can get the creative juices flowing.
The lot of blown scrap glass I received was great. It included a variation of colors, sizes, and textures for my shard projects. Ordered more!!! Thanks