Fusing Adhesive No Days Powder Wafers Sheet
- Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
No Days Fusing Adhesive Powder Wafers Sheet
- Trace your design onto the Powder Wafer sheet with a fine tip marker. Cut with sicissors, exacto blad or using a cutting machine.
- Using a silicone pad or the enclosed sheet, spread your powder glass frit (any coe) to created a base.
- Place your shape on the powder frit and coat it completely with more powder frit.
- kiln fire to 170 degrees Faherinheight and you can see the outline of the shape.
- Cool until room temperature.
- Remove Excess Powder.
- Your wafer is ready to fire.
Can apply directly to the fusible glass or assemble, separately and create layers and then position on the glass.
- 12" x 12" sheet size fits cutting machine mats
- Best use is fine frit powsder
- Non-toxic and easy to use
- Create simple or intricate powdered glass elements
- Fire all pieces at the same time
- Activate by turn the kiln on full to 200ºF (90ºC) for 12-15 minutes.
Safety Tip: Always use a respirator when working with glass powder.
Recommended Reading: What is a COE 96 Precut Glass Wafer?
(Includes Kiln Firing Schedule for Glass Wafers)
YouTube instructional Video (Tab under photo)