Terracotta Glassline Fusing Paint Pen GA30
- GA 30 Terracotta Ships in 48 hours (Mon -Fri) except US Holidays
Terracotta Glassline Fusing Paint Pen GA30 comes in a 2 oz squeeze bottle. It is categorized in Glass Fusing Supplies because is it s blend of glass powders and paint color.
The Terracotta color is a color blend of natural, muted, earthy colors. The color inspiration originates from the hard, fired clay, brownish-red when unglazed. This warm color is primarily known for the architectural facings and ornamentation on spanish style of buildings, pottery and often used to create sculptures.
On the color wheel it pairs well with Yellow and orange variations; the polar opposite would be shades of blue to create contrast.
Terracotta is a warm color that often evoke feelings of happiness, optimism and energy.
Manufacturer: Clay Art Center
- Size: 2 oz squeeze bottle
- Lead free and food safe!
- Glass Compatibility: Float glass, COE 90 & COE 96 fusible glass.
- Best Results: Tack fuse individual layers of glass before stacking for a full fuse.
- Kiln Fire: Best when glass is fired to 1500 degrees (may be fired at higher or lower temperatures).
- Uses: Fine Pen Lining, Paint Shading, Spray Painting or even mix with glass frit to create custom colors!
- Applications: Between multiple layers of glass, on the surface dimensional in thicker layers or spray painted on to glass by mixing with water.
- Glassline Pens Care: Store with the caps firmly in place and at room temperature. (Note: If Glassline Paint Pens were frozen or exposed to high temperature, try mixing well before use or you may need to add some water to ensure proper consistency.)