Uroboros Collage Multi-Green Glass COE96 Fracture Streamer
- 11-25-96 Ships In 48 Hours (Mon -Fri) Not a Free Ship Item
Uroboros Multi-Green COE96 Fracture Streamer, 11-25-96F
This Fusible Sheet Glass was discontinued but... Go Fusing has reproduced this beautiful hand made glass using Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COESystem 96 components to make it available under our Coloritz tm brand.
For a totally organic base glass you have 3 to 4 colors of greens in Fracture shards or Streamer bits. Forest Green, Aventurine green light or dark and a medium opal green vary by sheet. All of the nature colors give you the perfect background to add splashes of color and all is over a clear base. It is made with all Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COESystem 96 components so it is tested compatible for your COE96 Art Glass creations!
The differences between the Uroboros original version and our Colotitz tm brand is that it is not poured from molten clear glass but instead uses ICE Clear the base so you get a smooth side for easy cutting and a standard 3mm thickness. Also Forest Green Stringers are no longer available so we make are own Forest Green in Streamer bits. In the end the look may be slightly different than the original Uroboros version but we are able to reduce the overall price of the sheets to make this a more affordable custom specialty glass.
- Glass Manufacture: Originally made by Uroboros System 96® then Oceanside Compatilble Sheet Glass 96 COEand now by Go Fusing, Coloritz tm
- SKU: 11-25-96F
- Color: Clear, Aventurine Green, Forest Green & Mid Opal Green
- Category: Specialty Glass Collage
- Texture: light texture on one side, smooth on the other
- Opacity: Transparent
- Classification: Handmade System 96® compatible
- Precut Glass Sizes:
6 inches x 12 inches (102 mm x 304 mm)
12 inches x 12 inches (304 mm x 304 mm)
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Made in USA